Today I’m sharing my goals for June that I FINALLY filled out with my PowerSheets. I’m sharing these on my blog, since it’s a public space, to make sure that I hold myself to following through. I will less likely fail at the goals I have set for myself, since it’s out here for the world to see; right? I’m holding myself to accomplishing these goals and I would like it if you, dear friends, would help me along the way!
It’s the start of the second week of June and that makes the sixth month of 2015. Half the year has gone by; can you believe it? It took some time and focus to put my mind at filling these goals out and they’re not perfectly filled out, but as Emily Ley likes to say, “I will hold myself to a standard of Grace, not perfection”! That’s a little hard for me, but I’m learning. Although I would love to accomplish everything; I’m not super woman. Here is what I want to accomplish in this month of June:
- Be consistent with blogging, at least 3 times a week
- Complete my bridal magazine review project for the blog
- Spend quality time with Vardi (my husband/sweetheart; meaningful
- Reevaluate my website and blog design and make plans for improvement
- Get SEO work done for my site
- Start gathering ideas for a styled shoot
- Practice and learn styling skills
- Post in search of local venues/pros to interview/feature
- Save $300 in my savings account
- Use my planner and write out my weekly plans/goals and get them DONE! (Use my time wisely)
- Plan out meals for the week and be intentional about eating together
- Read Bible/devotions (Need to get back to quiet time and closeness with God)
- Find scriptures on Faith and post around house; Speak and Believe those words Daily
- Be more “engaging” on social media accounts (Helps boost web presence)
*My word for this year: FAITH
I chose this word because I feel like I need to have more faith, more of trusting God that he will make a way. He knows the depths of my soul, my dreams and hopes; he knows my heart more than anyone. Although I have always felt like I trust Him a lot, with recent personal family issues, to be honest, my faith has dwindled and that does not make me happy. Sometimes it makes me feel shame and makes me think why did I get here; if only I trusted more, had more faith in Him. I don’t want to feel that way any longer. I want to, NEED to have complete and total trust/faith in the God that I know is here for me. I want to show Him I trust Him by doing my part; making effort and speaking and believing His word!
Okay, so there’s all my goals for the month of June. What do you think? Do you think I can make it happen? I’m going to try! Although, other times I have tried to set goals, I got all optimistic and then came the end of the month; nothing got accomplished. I’m really hoping with these PowerSheets and the fact that I’m sharing these to the world; I can finally be successful at achieving my goals! Please pray for me; thank you!